Tuesday 15 May 2018

Sweet Desserts At Sweet Hut, Ipoh

After yesterday's lunch (which I have posted here), my friend took me to a place named Sweet Hut, located at 68, Persiaran Greentown 2, Pusat Perdagangan Greentown, Ipoh. It opens daily from 12 pm to 12 am! We ordered 2 types of chilled sweet desserts for 2 people to share. I can't remember the names of the desserts but both had fresh mango slices in them.
1st dessert - Mango slices, sago, black grass jelly cubes (leong fun), etc.
Seen from a different angle.
2nd dessert - mango slices, soya bean curd (tofu fa), etc.
Initially I arranged the 2 desserts for a picture.
Then my friend pointed out that I should take with the words in front.
And so this is the better arrangement!
Thanks to my friend for this dessert treat!
*     *     *     *     *
The following photos are for joining Tuesday's Treasures & Image-in-ing.
English tea urn (1900) from the Hor Yan Hor museum, Ipoh old town.
A picture from the Lim Kopi cafe, Ipoh old town.


I have been young and now I am old.
And in all my years I have never seen the Lord forsake a man who loves him;
nor have I seen the children of the godly go hungry.
(Psalm 37:25, The Living Bible-TLB)

50 comments:

  1. See the mango makes me crave for it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the desserts must be very nice especially with slices of mango!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...tea certainly is and has been a big part of life in your area. Such a lovely piece of art! Thank Nancy for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post dear! thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something seems to be different combination with mangoes. I love to eat mangoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first one with grass jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like my mango just plain. Not much for sweets, but I sure eat the mail course dishes.

    Have a fabulous day, Nancy. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the second one with the tofu fa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never seen desserts like these! The copper urn is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ginny! I would love to return for more desserts!

      Delete
  10. Oh this looks super yummy darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have made me hungry for mango!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I just bought 2 mangoes this morning!

      Delete
  12. As usual looks interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great looking desserts. Loved the English tea urn.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to eat both because of the mangoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The desserts look delicious in yellow! Very interesting and unique urn on display. I also liked he woman picture

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the tea urn! And that dessert does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Los postres tienen que estar muy buenos, me encanta el mango. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely way to present a dessert - quite artistic!
    Thank you for joining up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/05/opa.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. They look nice whichever way they are facing.

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...