Sunday 26 March 2017

BestHairBuy – The Hair Replacement Option.

When I was younger I had thick black hair and I kept my hair long and straight. I seldom perm my hair and I used to plait my hair or tied them up in ponytail in my school days. Then when I started working, I kept my hair at shoulder length. It was only when I got married and with young kids, I cut my hair very short for easy management. A few year later, I noticed that I had some white hair and that was when I started to colour my hair.

I only coloured my hair for a few years. After that, I gave up and let the white hair be because I found it very troublesome to colour my hair. After every 2 weeks the white hair will appear and I will have to touch up to cover the white hair. Going to the hair saloon to have my hair coloured was not cheap and quite expensive. Now my hair is almost fully white with a tinge of grey.

So do I miss having long black hair? Oh yes, I do! I miss those young days when I have those thick black hair and I could comb them in various styles. As I aged, I noticed that my hair is thinning on the top of my head and I do hope that the problem will not be a serious one in days to come. I have been looking up on hair replacement options and my search has taken me to a few websites and one of them is BestHairBuy.
360 Lace Frontal Band with 2 Bundles Body Wavy 6A Brazilian Virgin Hair
At BestHairBuy.com, I came across these 360 Lace Frontal products. With the 360 lace frontal band, you are able to style your hair the way you want all around not just the front. These Lace Frontals will fit any standard medium wig cap size. This 360 lace frontal is not a wig but can be used to make a wig or for a hair weave by adding the bundles to the middle.
360 Lace Frontal Band with 2 Bundles Body Wavy 7A Brazilian Virgin Hair
360 lace frontal is a better option because to make a lace front wig, only less than 2 bundles of hair is needed. You can wear it as a ponytail just like your natural hair or you can part anywhere without revealing the wefts or weaving tracks. This only takes about an hour to install which is about a third of the time needed to install the traditional track hair. 360 lace frontal also enables more room for the scalp to breath. The texture has a more healthy and natural shine because it is made from 100% humanvirgin hair.
360 Lace Frontal Band with 3 Bundles Straight 7A Brazilian Virgin Hair
360 lace frontal has 2 different grade: 7A & 6A. With proper care, grade 7A has a lifetime of 12 to 18 months, whereas grade 6A has a lifetime of 3 to 6 months. Both are made from 100% human hair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...