Thursday 23 April 2015

Lunch At Restoran Mee Rebus Ramli, Jalan Kuala Kangsar, Ipoh

Last week hubby received a phone call from his colleague who is working in the Main Office in Kuala Lumpur. She informed him that she and family will be coming to Ipoh for a weekend holiday. And she mentioned that they would like to taste Ramli's mee rebus.

Talking about mee rebus, we have not been there for a long, long time. So that very day, hubby suggested we go for mee rebus lunch! He is supposed to meet up with his colleague and family on Sunday afternoon.
A bowl of Mee Rebus (yellow noodle, hard boiled egg, crispy fried prawn fritters, boiled potato, bean sprout, a piece of lime, thick spicy gravy, etc.)

Squeeze the lime juice onto the noodle, stir and ready to eat. Yums!!!
Hubby's colleague said they couldn't taste such tasty mee rebus in the city.

Menu mounted on the wall.

Different menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Clean and spacious.

Kitchen behind drinks and cash counter.

Address: No. 767, Taman Tasik Jaya, Jalan Kuala Kangsar, Ipoh.

Who can say, "I have kept my heart pure;
I am clean and without sin"?
(Proverbs 20:9, New International Version-NIV)

36 comments:

  1. It looks very good, Nancy. I love boiled potato. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boiled potato makes the mee rebus very tasty.

      Delete
  2. I'm impressed by the space at this place !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah they give whole egg for the mee rebus ah. so nice leh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, whole egg and a lot of fried prawn fritters plus tofu too.

      Delete
  4. If got chance, i want to try the chicken chop there, hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this dish looks really excellent!
    Many thanks Nancy for your sweet messages while I was in Aussie land!
    Wish I had found similar dishes where I stayed!!!
    Keep well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome, Noushka....I guess you will have to come to Malaysia for this particular dish.

      Delete
  6. The mee rebus looks good. reminds me of mee jawa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy, the mee rebus look good, me too love mee rebus. Thanks for dropping by my blog, glad to meet you.

    Have a nice evening, regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amelia, thank you for visiting too. God bless.

      Delete
  8. Ya ya not easy to get good mee rebus! Not easy to get right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy, compared to others I have tasted, this is by far the best.

      Delete
  9. Ya ya not easy to get good mee rebus! Not easy to get right.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is very early in the morning here, but I my mouth is watering for this lunch! I've never had mee rebus, but I am SURE I would love it! Such a clean and beautiful place, too. Have a wonderful day, Nancy! blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tanna, I am sure you will surely love this mee rebus. A wonderful day to you too.

      Delete
  11. Hi Nancy,
    So yummy mee rebus. ... I love it with lots of cut green chilli and bean sprout ... drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Karen, that is right! Cut green chili will add oomph to the mee rebus!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I recognize the boiled potato, boiled egg, lemon wedge, peppers and noodles. The rest I'm not sure what it is. I bet all yummy.

    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia, you have named them correctly and they are all yummy.

      Delete
  14. Looks scrumptious. Certainly a lot of new tastes for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oo..that looks yummy. And I'm impressed with how clean the place looks! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, the place is really clean and spacious.

      Delete
  16. I love to eat mee rebus. Is this mee rebus famous because it is very delicious? tbe Best in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know whether it is the best in Malaysia or not, but it seems it is the best in Ipoh.

      Delete
  17. What a lovely lunch! Lime juice sounds like a great compliment to this meal! T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely lunch with lime juice added flavour to the noodle.

      Delete
  18. I especially liked the soup on the first shot! must have been good!

    ReplyDelete

Your visits and encouraging comments are greatly appreciated. Please leave me your name and blog link for me to visit you. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...